Why Advertise With Us?
- We market your property Internationally to buyers mainly in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and the UK.
- 24/7 service by the website, e-mail, phone.
- You only pay when you sell your property via the Home Key website
- We have a lot of fans! Read our fan mail here.
- We do not accept just any property. We check who is selling, what and why. The property has to have selling potential to the buyers market we are aiming at.
How does it work?
We offer two advertisement options. Choose the one most suitable for you.
1. Modern Key Advertisement
You create your advertisement online and keep the entire sale process in your own hands. Interested buyers will contact you directly by phone or e-mail to make a viewing appointment. You sign an advertisement contract and pay a sales fee when your property is sold to a buyer that entered in contact via Home Key Portugal. Contact us for details about the sales fee.
Start advertising your property right now by following these steps:
- Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a login to our website.
- Submit your property online. Important: Use clear and good quality pictures (at least 10 photos) and write the property description in English. The submit property button can be found at the right top corner of the home page.
- We review the suitability of your property for our website (we look at the type of property, price, description and pictures)
- If suitable, your property will be placed on our website after the contract is signed.
2. Traditional Key Advertisement
This is our advertisement option where we help you creating your property advertisement and offer additional translation services where needed. We go to the property with you and make pictures. We also manage the viewings to your property. You sign an advertisement contract and pay a sales fee when your property is sold to a buyer that entered in contact via Home Key Portugal. Please call us at: +351 934 850 145 or send us an e-mail for more information. Contact us for details about the sales fee.
When selling a property in Portugal, you have to be able to show the property documents listed below:
- Caderneta Predial (Tax Registration Document) which shows the tax situation of the property including the property’s inscription for fiscal purposes, the current owner, the property’s fiscal number etc.
- Certidão de Teor (Land Registry Document)- This document shows who owns the property, who has rights to the property and if there are any charges, mortgages or encumbrances registered against the property.
- Licença de Habitabilidade (Habitation License) for properties built after 1951 a habitation license is required.
- Energy Performance Certificate A certified engineer evaluates the energy efficiency of your house/building and creates an official document with the result. The house is rated from A-F or is marked N/A when it is a ruin.