Checking of the paperwork
You found your piece of paradise and you are ready to buy it. We can imagine that you have tons of questions and doubts.
The most important first step is to check if all the paperwork of the property is correct.
There are many situations in Portugal where there is a dispute with the family, the registrations are not updated or that there are debts on the property. We know that you are not in Portugal to buy problems, so we will help you preventing that.
We offer a full audit service of the property papers before you make the decision to make the purchase. The following is included in the package:
- Up-to-date Caderneta Predial (Property tax registration document)
- Up-to-date Certidão de Teor (Property Identification document)
- Check for mortgages or debts on the property
- Check for current owner registration
- Detect other possible issues
- Final judgement
- Legal advice about next steps: proceed / not proceed / proceed with caution + steps to take
€ 125,- excl. VAT