Description - Descrição - Beschrijving
This beautiful farm is located near Aldeia do Bispo, Penamacor. It is off-grid with 4,4 hectares and registered granite stone building of 50 m2 for habitation. It has a new, insulated roof, a construction in place for mezzanine floor and preparation for electric wires for electricity connection in the house.
Lots of water at the property and great conditions for a permaculture project.
The main features of the property are:
– it has a legal habitation in stone with an area of 49,5 m2. To be finished.
– plenty of water from 3 ponds, 2 wells, a seasonal spring and it borders onto a seasonal stream
– it has some olive trees, apricot, apple, plum, quince, peach
– it has lots of indigenous trees: cork oaks, holm oak, other oak, ash, willow, a few pine…
– it has good mobile network coverage, and is suitable for remote working
no chemicals have been used on the land for the past 9 years
The farm has 44.440 m2, it has 3 legal registrations: 2 rural and 1 urban.
Access by good dirt road of 1,5 km, suitable for any car.
Located in a secluded place but only at 3kms from the village of Aldeia do Bispo. Penamacor is 10kms away with supermarkets, schools, pharmacy, ATMs, banks, a hotel, and the bus stop to Lisbon. +\-40km from Castelo Branco and Covilhã.
Contact us for more information and to plan a visit!