Description - Descrição - Beschrijving
Spectacular off-grid property with 4,4 hectares (44,160 m2 / 10 acres) with a lot of water elements. The land is sloping and interesting with some beautiful spots at the bottom of the property and great views at the top.
1. Man made water pond
2. It borders with a water stream (for over 200 meters ) with water all year round
3. The water stream includes a deep natural water reservoir
4. Borders with water line (250 meters long) for transporting rain water to the water stream
5. Inside the property there are also several small water lines/channels for transporting rain water
6. Parts with high humidity in the soil, even just after summer.
There are a few pine trees on the land. There were some eucalyptus trees which were recently cut.
There are two accesses via dirt road, with good road maintenance, the property is accessible with a regular passenger car.
The photos are taken in December 2021, after only a few days of rain since summer.
Ideal for off-the-grid living with temporary structures on the land. It has the right conditions to get a permanent structure approved as the property has more than 2 hectares and is located in low fire risk area. For accurate information about building possibilities, the council of Castelo Branco needs to be consulted.
Registered as one property on a rustic article.
Located 4,8 km from Sarzedas and 19,7 km from Castelo Branco.