This is one of these properties that you must visit to understand the extension of possibilities. Even though it is hard to describe the potential, we will still try.
The farm has a total land area of 2,86 hectares (28,600 m2) and a total constructed area of 2,870 m2 whereof:
– 150 m2 of living house including covered terrace with incredible views.
– 230 m2 of storage next to the living house.
– 340 m2 of construction at the back of the house consisting of 8 individual units that could be used for accommodation, 2 storage units, 1 unit with 2 toilets and a shower, and a large carport.
– 2100 m2 of glass greenhouses full with Aloë Vera plants (Barbadensis), and including storage units that are surrounding the green houses. Connected to this establishment there are buildings that are now used as a storage, laundry room and the water expansion barrel for the borehole.
– Stone ruin of around 50 m2.
The living house is urban and registered for habitation. It consists of the ground floor and first floor. It has a total of 5 bedrooms, walk-in closet, 2 bathrooms+toilet, a living room, kitchen and corridor. There is a large terrace that is facing South-West with amazing views to the Serra da Gardunha.
The house will be sold unfurnished.
Sizes of the rooms:
Master bedroom: 3,20m x 4,90m
Walk-in closet: 3,10m x 2,40m
Bathroom: 2,30m x 4,00m
Toilet: 0,90m x 1,50m
Kitchen: 4,85 m x 4,25 m
Living room: 4,85m x 4,80m
Master bedroom: 4,88m x 4,10m
Bedroom: 4,00m x 2,40m
Bedroom: 4,95m x 2,40m
Bedroom: 4,85m x 2,40 m
The farm is certified organic, and has the following types of trees:
The farm benefits from an own borehole system, 2 water ponds, 1 well and it borders at the bottom with a river. Furthermore, it has a large water tank that could very well be converted into a swimming pool.
There is 3 phase electricity connected from EDP.
Quiet, rural location. Located 2 kms from Alpedrinha, 16 kms from Fundão and 40 kms from Castelo Branco. Access by good dirt road.
Contact us for more information and viewings.