Portugal has been discovered
Living low cost…in a charming country house surrounded by nature, growing your own fruit and vegetables, in fresh air, away from city stress and social pressure, enjoying 3000 hours of sunshine a year…these are the privileges of having a property in Central Portugal.
It is no longer a secret that the popularity of Portugal is growing, 8 reasons to harvest now!
- You can still find VERY good deals on properties. Especially in the remote rural areas
- Rural tourism rental income: you can rent your property out as a holiday home
- Portugal’s culture is rich with fun traditions and the people highly value eating and drinking in groups of families and friends
- When you buy property in Portugal your child can benefit from a quality education at a local Portuguese school
- Portugal has an established ex-pat community with easy access via Facebook groups where you can ask questions, promote your business or just have a nice chat with people speaking your language
- Portugal is easily accessible from all European countries with short flight times via budget airlines
- European Union citizens do not need any visas to live, work or buy property in Portugal
- People who bought a property in Portugal are amazed about the friendliness and generosity of the Portuguese people. Warm hearts like they have, are hard to find nowadays in our cold Northern countries